Monday, December 04, 2006

My elbow skin got pinched by a mall santa

It's been a while since I've posted a blog. I'm going to try and be more consistent going forward. I can't believe it's alreay into December. I haven't even done anything Christmassy like put up a tree, go sledding, or distributing my annual "Santa's not real, or if he is he's probably dead" literature to local elementary schools.

A tip for all the men out there, if you are thinking of taking your significant other to one of those paint-your-own-pottery places, you need to know that you may be in there for several hours. I'm not saying (,Vanessa,) that I didn't enjoy it, but I sure wasn't counting on it taking that long. If you're like me and you are not artistic, you may make the mistake of thinking that you'll take the easy way out and simply paint a phrase like "Coffee is better than disease" on a mug. Unfortunately, painting all the tight spaces in and around letters is very time consuming. On the bright side, you can pass the time by amusing yourself (and probably only yourself) through asking the workers such questions as, "Are we allowed to paint anatomically correct images of ourselves?, or, if you're more daring than I was but share the same sense of humor, "Are we allowed to paint ethnic slurs?"

Depending on the individual and your current mood, this video will either make you cry, smile, laugh. I didn't laugh.

Here is an idea I wish I had thought of. Involves enterprising atheists. Unfortunately I just tried the site and the bandwith is exceeded. It is worth coming back to try at a later time.

If you instantly recognize this phrase, "I learned it from watching you!", you are probably a child of the eighties. And you might enjoy The 50 Greatest Commercials of the ’80s.

For the 'Curb' fans among us, this sounds like comedy gold!

If you are looking forward to 'Rocky 6' (and I am), then you might also be delighted about this sequel.

Finally, something for the global warming skeptics among us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home